Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Post Grad Plans!

After a little more research, I've decided to once again, break decorum. Since doors aren't exactly flying open with job opportunities, I've decided to try something a little different. I've decided that I'm going to drop off the grid for a while and try my hand in another country. Adventure is calling my name from my distant homeland, Germany. Plans are tentative but as of now, myself as well as a recent IU graduate friend of mine are going to fly directly into Berlin. We've got very little financial capital but a lot of excitement and adventurous spirit. Hopefully it will be enough to make it along untill we can secure a permanent source of income and find ourselves decent housing situation. We're still trying various resources and venues for suggestions. The latest was to sign up and post our resumes on a German job searching website.

No comments:

Post a Comment